- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Starting in the sunshine paradise of Playa del Carmen, experience the highlights of Belize and Guatemala on this 8 day adventure. Channel your Caribbean flare as you relax on the island of Caye Caulker, experience the jungle and waterfalls in San Ignacia before enjoying the Maya temple complex of Tikal. End your adventure in Antigua, a charming colonial town and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1: Arrive Playa del Carmen
Day 2: Caye Caulker
Day 3: Caye Caulker
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: San Ignacio
Day 6: Flores & The Maya Site of Tikal
Day 7: Fly to Antigua
Day 8: Depart Antigua
- 7 night(s) in hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Ferry, Foot, Taxi, flight(s)
- Entrance and guided tour of Tikal
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Belize and Guatemala tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 07 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Belize and Guatemala tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Belize and Guatemala tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.