- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Starting in the sunshine paradise of Playa del Carmen, experience the highlights of Belize and Guatemala on this 8 day adventure. Channel your Caribbean flare as you relax on the island of Caye Caulker, experience the jungle and waterfalls in San Ignacia before enjoying the Maya temple complex of Tikal. End your adventure in Antigua, a charming colonial town and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1: Arrive Playa del Carmen
Day 2: Caye Caulker
Day 3: Caye Caulker
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: San Ignacio
Day 6: Flores & The Maya Site of Tikal
Day 7: Fly to Antigua
Day 8: Depart Antigua
- 7 night(s) in hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Ferry, Foot, Taxi, flight(s)
- Entrance and guided tour of Tikal
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Belize and Guatemala tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Belize and Guatemala tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Belize and Guatemala tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.