- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Cycling through the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Exploring the renowned cities of Pisa, Lucca and Florence
- Enjoying the fantastic cuisine of the region
- Discovering the historical monuments of the region
Cycle through the beautiful Tuscan landscape between Pisa and Florence. Discover the magic of the Tuscan countryside as you cycle over rolling hills and through vineyards between Pisa and Florence. From the Leaning Tower of Pisa to the Ponte Vecchio in Florence, the beauty of the Tuscan landscape has influenced artists, sculptors and painters including Leonardo da Vinci and Puccini. Wind your way through delightful and enchanting Renaissance cities including Lucca, Pescia and Pistoia. You will cycle through vineyards and olive groves, along the Arno River, and among the villas of the famous Medici family.
Day 1 : Arrive Pisa
Day 2 : Cycle along the Serchio river to Lucca (30 or 45km/18.5 or 28mi)
Day 3 : Cycle through the village of Collodi to Montecatini Terme (45km/28mi)
Day 4 : Relax in Montecatini or round cycle among Medici family villas and Vinci (60km/37mi)
Day 5 : Cycle to the beautiful city of Florence (50 or 65km/31 or 40.5mi)
Day 6 : A free day in Florence
Day 7 : By train to Empoli and cycle along the Arno river to Pisa (40 or 65km/25 or 40.5mi)
Day 8 : Trip concludes
- 7 nights in 2-3 star hotels (Category B) on a twinshare basis with private facilities (upgrade to 3-4 star hotels (Category A) - supplement applies), hotel taxes extra, payable locally - allow €10-15)
- Route description and maps per room booked
- 7 breakfasts - varied buffet breakfasts are served at each hotel
- Luggage transfers
- 27 speed touring bike rental with puncture resistant tyres, pannier, helmet and gel saddle (e-bikes available - supplement applies)
- Tour information on-site by a local representative
- Emergency hotline
- Bike insurance for loss or damage
- Lunches, dinners and drinks
- Local hotel taxes
- Optional train tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Transport to and from Pisa
- Tour guide - this is a self guided tour
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 58 today.
- Save US$ 39+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Pisa to Florence tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Pisa to Florence tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Pisa to Florence tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.