- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery
The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time. The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami.
During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cured meats and typical salami
>Return point: Clients will be escorted back to Pisa via shuttle from Florence train station, The shuttle leaves at 08:30 pm and arrives to Pisa Piazza Duomo 7.
> Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
> Russian language requires a minimum of 4 participants.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.