- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Tuscan landscapes Walks amongst vineyards, rolling fields and avenues of cypress trees
- Wine tastings Sample some of Italy's finest wines from Chianti to Brunello
- Hilltop towns Discover San Gimignano, Pienza, Montepulciano and Montalcino
- Siena and Florence Explore these stunning medieval and renaissance cities
A walking holiday that takes in the splendours of southern Tuscany, an iconic landscape of a rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns. Ramble through the vineyards of Chianti, along ancient pilgrimage trails and explore the captivating cities of Siena and Florence. Wine tastings - Sample some of Italy's finest wines from Chianti to Brunello Hilltop towns - Discover San Gimignano, Pienza, Montepulciano and Montalcino Local cuisine - Enjoy the fresh produce and delicious flavours of Tuscany
Sami is a credit to your organisation! ”
Day 1 : Join trip Pisa airport; drive to Castellina in Chianti
Day 2 : Walk in the heart of Chianti country
Day 3 : Walk to San Gimignano; wine tasting
Day 4 : Visit medieval Siena; drive to Pienza in southern Tuscany
Day 5 : Walk to Montepulciano via Montichiello
Day 6 : Hike in the Val D'Orcia to hill-top Montalcino
Day 7 : Drive to Florence; orientation walk
Day 8 : Trip ends in Florence
- 3 nights comfortable guesthouse
- 4 nights comfortable hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 2 Lunch
- Minibus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader / Trek Guide
- Any international flights to Pisa Airport and from Florence are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Tuscany Walking and Wine tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 68 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 128 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Tuscany Walking and Wine tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Tuscany Walking and Wine tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.