- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dance on the sand of Koh Phi Phi and stare into the firetwirlers’ flames
- Get off the beaten track on the island of Koh Lanta
- Haggle for Thai treats at night markets
Our Thai Island Flexi Hopper is the perfect option for those who want the freedom to choose their own accommodation on the islands. Departing from Phuket, you’ll get a fantastic Busabout guide, all transport to and from the islands and transfers to our recommended accommodation options.
Day 1 : Phuket (Day 1, 2 and 9)
Day 2 : Ko Phi Phi (Day 3 and 4)
Day 3 : Koh Lanta (Day 5 and 6)
Day 4 : Krabi (Day 7 and 8)
- Private transfers from the Busabout-recommended accommodation to port
- Organised optional dinners and nights out on all islands
- BBQ dinner on Koh Lanta
- Your Busabout crew
- All ferries between islands
- Orientation walks of all islands
- Boat trip to Railay Beach
- Entrance to Koh Phi Phi sunset view point
- Any international flights to/from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thai Islands Flexi Hopper tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Busabout. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 24 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 16 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 29 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thai Islands Flexi Hopper tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Islands Flexi Hopper tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.