- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dance on the sand of Koh Phi Phi and stare into the firetwirlers’ flames
- Get off the beaten track on the island of Koh Lanta
- Haggle for Thai treats at night markets
Our Thai Island Flexi Hopper is the perfect option for those who want the freedom to choose their own accommodation on the islands. Departing from Phuket, you’ll get a fantastic Busabout guide, all transport to and from the islands and transfers to our recommended accommodation options.
Day 1 : Phuket (day 1, 2 And 9)
Day 2 : Ko Phi Phi (day 3 And 4)
Day 3 : Koh Lanta (day 5 And 6)
Day 4 : Krabi (day 7 And 8)
- Private transfers from the Busabout-recommended accommodation to port
- Organised optional dinners and nights out on all islands
- BBQ dinner on Koh Lanta
- Your Busabout crew
- All ferries between islands
- Orientation walks of all islands
- Boat trip to Railay Beach
- Entrance to Koh Phi Phi sunset view point
- Any international flights to/from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thai Island Flexi Hopper tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Island Flexi Hopper tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 19 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thai Island Flexi Hopper tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Island Flexi Hopper tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.