- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phra Boromathat Temple: a beautiful temple that possibly dates back to the eighth century. An old pagoda within the temple compound is said to house relics of Lord Buddha.
- Wat Phra Mahathat Temple: one of the most important Buddhist temples in Thailand, and one of the oldest. It is one of only six primary royal temples.
- Tham Le Khao Kob Cave: a wonderful ecotourism adventure spot, with rare stalagmite and stalactite creations.
- Island Hopping: fullday visit to Koh Kradan, Koh Mook and Koh Chuak islands, including spectacular Emerald Cave (weather permitting).
Join this seven-day tour to discover the best of Southern Thailand. An experience tailored for nature lovers and adventurers. Hike through fauna-filled Khao Sok National Park. Explore Tham Khao Wang Tong cave as you admire nature’s rare stalagmite and stalactite creations. Visit the ancient Wat Phra Mahathat temple and breathe in the fresh air of Baan Kiri Wong in Southern Thailand’s largest province. Sail through the majestic Thale Noi Lake. Have fun in Tham Le Khao Kob cave on this eco-touristic adventure. Hop on a boat to visit some of the most stunning islands of the world, in the Andaman Sea and witness the turquoise beaches of this pristine paradise.
Day 1: Arrival Phuket/ Krabi – Khao Sok National Park (290km – 6 Hrs)
Day 2: Khao Sok National Park – Cheow Lan Lake (65km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Khao Sok – Khanom (240km – 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Khanom – Nakhon Si Thammarat – Phatthalung (255km – 5 Hrs)
Day 5: Phatthalung – Trang (130 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 6: Trang – Island Hopping – Krabi (150km – 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Krabi – Koh Klang – Depart Krabi (60km – 5 Hrs)
- 6 night’s accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 6 Dinners upon additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- Arrival private transfer from Phuket or Krabi International Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer to Krabi International Airport (Day 7)
- Air-conditioned private transportation as stated in the program
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- Operated with French/German/Italian/Spanish-speaking tour escort upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Khao Sok National Park tour (Day 1); Cheow Lan Lake boat trip and cave tour (Day 2); Phra Boromathat Temple visit, River Tapi boat ride, Tham Khao Wang Thong cave visit (Day 3); Wat Phra Mahathat temple visit, Shadow puppet museum visit, Visit Baan Kiri Wong village visit (Day 4); Thale Noi Lake tour, Tham Le Khao Kob cave visit (Day 5); Full-day Island hopping tour (Day 6); Koh Klang visit including boat & tuk-tuk, Mangrove boat tour (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet at Phuket or Krabi International Airport (Day 1)
- Domestic flights/ International flights. Recommended arrival flights: TG201 BKK-HKT 7:40-9:05 or TG241 BKK-KBV. Recommended departure flights: TG250 KBV-BKK 19:20-20:40
- Visa fees
- Porterage and gratuities
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this See 2 Oceans, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 December 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
See 2 Oceans, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this See 2 Oceans, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.