- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Relax on the deck of the catamaran in the stunning southern Thai islands.
- Eat delicious Thai cuisine.
- Lounge on beautiful beaches.
- Swim and snorkel in quiet bays
Go island-hopping in Thailand and experience some of the best snorkelling in the world. Enjoy a week aboard our sailing catamaran and discover what makes Thailand special. With an experienced captain navigating the southern islands, you’ll drop anchor at highlights and secret spots perfect for a swim. Work up an appetite snorkelling, dine on Thai cuisine, and sleep moored under the stars. This trip is perfect on its own or as an add-on with our other Thai adventures.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Phuket/Phang Nga Bay
Day 2: Phang Nga Bay/Railay Beach
Day 3: Railay Beach/Ko Ha Yai
Day 4: Ko Ha Yai/Ko Phi Phi
Day 5: Ko Phi Phi/Ko Raja Noi
Day 6: Ko Raja Noi/Ko Yao Yai
Day 7: Ko Yao Yai/Phuket
- 2 deluxe double cabins, 7 standard twin/double cabins, all en suite cabins with air conditioning (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD20-30 for meals not included.
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
- Sailing the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- James Bond Island visit
- Railay Beach visit
- Snorkelling in Monkey Bay
- Phang Nga Bay stop
- Island visits included Krabi Islands, Ko Phi Phi Don, Southern Phuket Islands, Ko Yao Yai, and Ko Khai Nai
- Snorkelling equipment and two kayaks
- Any international flights to/from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Phuket tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Phuket tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Phuket tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Phuket tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.