- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Snorkel in crystalclear water.
- Sail through stunning southern Thai islands.
- Feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine.
- Relax on secluded beaches
Snorkel in hidden bays, laze on pristine beaches, and feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine prepared by a local chef. Get away from it all aboard a small private catamaran on a four-day voyage through some of Thailand's most alluring islands. This is a perfect add-on to our other Thailand trips or a serene escape from the crowds of Phuket.
Day 1: Phuket/Phang Nga Bay
Day 2: Phang Nga Bay/Railay Beach
Day 3: Railay Beach/Ko Ha Yai
Day 4: Ko Ha Yai/Ko Phi Phi
- 2 deluxe double cabins, 7 standard twin/double cabins, all en suite cabins with air conditioning (3 nts).
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD20-30 for meals not included.
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
- Sail the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- James Bond Island visit
- Railay Beach visit
- Ko Ha Yai visit
- Snorkelling in Monkey Bay
- Island visits included Krabi Islands, Ko Phi Phi, and Northern Phuket Islands
- Snorkelling equipment and two kayaks
- Any international flights to Phuket and from Ko Phi Phi Le are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 33 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.