- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Snorkel in crystalclear water.
- Sail through stunning southern Thai islands.
- Feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine.
- Relax on secluded beaches
Snorkel in hidden bays, laze on pristine beaches, and feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine prepared by a local chef. Get away from it all aboard a small private catamaran on a four-day voyage through some of Thailand's most alluring islands. This is a perfect add-on to our other Thailand trips or a serene escape from the crowds of Phuket.
Day 1: Phuket/Phang Nga Bay
Day 2: Phang Nga Bay/Railay Beach
Day 3: Railay Beach/Ko Ha Yai
Day 4: Ko Ha Yai/Ko Phi Phi
- 2 deluxe double cabins, 7 standard twin/double cabins, all en suite cabins with air conditioning (3 nts).
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD20-30 for meals not included.
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, skipper, assistant/cook.
- Sail the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- James Bond Island visit
- Railay Beach visit
- Ko Ha Yai visit
- Snorkelling in Monkey Bay
- Island visits included Krabi Islands, Ko Phi Phi, and Northern Phuket Islands
- Snorkelling equipment and two kayaks
- Any international flights to Phuket and from Koh Phi Phi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44 today.
- Save US$ 29+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Ko Phi Phi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.