- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the stunning natural beauty of Phi Phi island
- Snorkel through the coral reef garden
- Visit Monkey Beach and see the monkeys
- Enjoy a luxury speedboat ride
7:30 or 8.00 am: Pick up from your hotel and head to pier.
10:00 am: Depart from the Royal Phuket Marina or Boat Lagoon to Bamboo Island by luxury speedboat.
11:00 am: Arrive at Bamboo Island, where a beautiful white sand beach is waiting for you. Enjoy swimming.
12:30 pm: Arrive at Hin Klang Reef, the great reef of the Phi Phi Islands. Enjoy snorkelling and an up close and personal look at various tropical marine life.
1:15 pm: Lunch on the Island at Phi Phi Natural Resort.
2:30 pm: Visit Monkey Beach, the Viking Cave and Pileh Cove.
5:00 pm Arrive back at the Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to the hotel.
Hope you enjoyed your day!
- Round trip transfer to your hotel (hotels in Phuket Town, Kalim, Patong, Kata, Karon, Traitrang, Kathu, Rawai area only)
- Trip by speedboat with licensed tour leader
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch, fruit and drinking water
- Marine National park entrance fees (400 THB/person to be paid in cash)
- Extra charge for hotels outside pick up area: 300 THB/person for hotels in Laguna Bang Tao, Surin, Kamala, Cape Panwa, Khao Kad, Nai Harn, Yanui, Naya, Sirey, Baan Krating area
- Extra charge for hotels outside pick up area: 500 THB/person for pick up at hotels in Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Naithon, Aopor, Thalang, Layan area
- Personal expenses such as drinks or tips
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis trip is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from medical or physical ailments. What to bring: swimsuits, shorts, light t-shirt, beach towel, sun block, sunglasses, cap, waterproof bag. Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.