- Zip lining
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the thrill of 5km of white water rafting
- Soar above the trees on a ziplining experience
- Relax and swim and a beautiful local waterfall
- Visit a temple built inside a cave
You will get picked up at your accommodation in Phuket and driven about an hour-and-a-half to the adventure site. The first stop is Wat Suwan Kuha Temple, which is located inside a big cave. See the massive 15-meter-long reclining Buddha image colored in gold. You will also spot some wild monkeys playing nearby.
After the temple visit, it's time to head to our camp, and we'll drive to the nearby river. Get a brief orientation on proper rafting techniques before heading to the water with your group for 5km of thrilling rafting! Enjoy the experience of being surrounded by pristine nature while having an exciting adventure.
After the rafting, we'll serve you a delicious Thai lunch at our camp, which will also include fresh fruit, tea, and coffee. Then, get an unbeatable birds'-eye view of the surrounding greenery of the forest as you go zip-lining through 5 different platforms (50-80 meters long), feeling the warm sun and the cool breeze on your skin as you fly in-between the trees. You'll also get to walk on a bridge suspended at 11-meters high.
Land back on the ground and take a short drive to the Ton Pariwat Waterfall. Enjoy the walk through the forest as you make your way to the waterfall, where you can swim and relax for around 45 minutes. Then head back to camp and either drink some more coffee or tea, or use the camp's herbal steam room, before its time to pack up and head back to the city.
- Monkey Cave and Suwan Kuha temple visit
- 5km white water rafting
- Visit to Ton Pariwat Waterfall
- Ziplining (5 platforms 50–80m long)
- Sky bridge
- Lunch at the camp including fruit and drinks
- Herbal steam room
- Any international flights to/from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Phuket Adventure: Rafting and Zipline tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease be aware that the rafting site is approx 1.5 hour away from central Phuket (Patong, Karon etc.), meaning you will sit in a van during this period (3 hours total). Wear comfortable clothes (t-shirt, shorts) and bring swimwear, towel and change of clothes (you will get wet during the rafting). For safety reasons, the maximum weight for the zip line activity is 100 kg. Pick-up and drop-off is free from Phuket’s most central locations such as Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Tri Trang Beach, Nakalay, Surin Beach, Bang Tao Beach and Laguna Beach. Some areas of Kamala and Laguna have a 200 baht per person charge. There will be an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick up. The fee is 200 THB/person for: Rawai, Nai Harn Beach, Layan Beach, Naithon Beach, Nai Yang Beach, Mai Khao, Phuket Town and KokKloy, Natai. The fee is 800 THB/car for: Siray Island, Panwa Beach and Ao Por, Leam Hin Pier (The village coconut).