- Getaways and short breaks
- Active and outdoor
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Khaosok: scenic panoramic views, and a canoe trip down the river spotting the amazing flora and fauna.
- Cheow Lan Lake: impressive limestone cliffs surrounded by evergreen rain forest jungle with various butterflies, exotic birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc.
Magical Southern Thailand boasts all types of impressive scenery, from awe-inspiring beaches to tropical forests packed with flora and fauna. Giving a rich mix of cultures, wildly different from the northern regions, from their traditional cuisine to landscapes, and even language. Prepare yourself for a complete adventure!
Day 1: Phuket Or Khaolak – Khaosok (300 Km, 5hr)
Day 2: Khaosok – Cheow Lan Lake (66 Km)
Day 3: Khaosok – Phuket
- 2 nights' accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Phuket hotel (Day 1)
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Phuket Airport/ hotel (Day 3)
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Khaolak view point and the Tsunami Memorial Site, Canoe trip (Day 1); boat trip on Cheow Lan Lake, bamboo raft to Pakarang Cave (Day 2); Bang Rieng temple, traditional long tail boat to Koh Panyee Island (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights (recommended flight departure from Phuket after 10:00 pm).
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Khao Sok Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Khao Sok Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Khao Sok Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.