- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Khao Phanom Bencha National Park: the park is full of scenic waterfalls, including the eleventiered Huay Toh waterfall, only 500 metres from the park headquarters.
- Island Hopping: fullday boat trip to Koh Kradan, Koh Mook islands and If weather permits, you will have the chance to admire the spectacular Emerald Cave.
- Tham Le Khao Kob Cave: a stream runs through the cave and another two flow around the mountain creating a landscape like no other.
- Thale Noi Lake: Enjoy the scenic views of the area and observe the interesting species of birds in their natural habitat.
Magical Southern Thailand boasts all types of impressive scenery, from awe-inspiring beaches to tropical forests packed with flora and fauna. Southern Thailand’s mix of cultures is wildly different from the northern regions, from their traditional cuisine to landscapes, and even language. Join this memorable six-day tour to admire gorgeous waterfalls in Khao Phanom Bencha National Park, feel the rush as you canoe through the adventurous Tham Le Khao Kob cave, meditate in the oldest Thai Buddhist temple of Wat Phra Mahathat, smell the scents of the wild orchids and lotus flowers, and explore some of the most stunning islands and turquoise beaches of the Andaman coast. Prepare yourself for a complete experience of southern Thailand!
Day 1: Phuket Or Krabi Airport – Trang (290km – 6 Hrs)
Day 2: Trang – Island Hopping (40km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Trang – Phatthalung (130km – 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Thale Noi Lake – Nakhon Si Thammarat (150km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Nakhon Si Thammarat – Khanom (160km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Khanom – Depart Surat Thani (110km – 2 Hrs)
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners upon additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- Arrival private transfer from Phuket or Krabi International Airport (Day 1)
- Departure private transfer to Surat Thani International Airport (Day 6)
- Air-conditioned private transportation as stated in the program
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- Operated with French/German/Italian/Spanish-speaking tour escort upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Khao Phanom Bencha National Park visit, Wat Tham Sua Temple visit (Day 1); Full-day Island hopping tour (Day 2); Tham Le Khao Kob Cave visit (Day 3); Thale Noi Lake visit, Baan Kiri Wong visit (Day 4); Wat Phra Mahathat Temple visit, Shadow Puppet Museum visit, Khao Luang National Park visit, Tham Khao Wang Tong Cave visit (Day 5); River Tapi long-tail boat trip (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet at Phuket or Krabi International Airport (Day 1)
- Domestic flights (TG201 BKK-HKT 7:40-9:05 or TG241 BKK-KBV 8:00-9:20)
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andaman To Gulf, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Andaman To Gulf, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andaman To Gulf, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.