- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- Bamboo forest
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a pearl farm to learn about the cultured pearl industry
- See the manufacturing process and taste locally made wines
- See daily life at a local fishing village and visit Ho Quoc pagoda
- Swim and relax in Sao beach
Start your day with a visit to a pearl farm to learn about the cultured pearl industry. Then get an understanding of the winemaking process at Sim Wine factory and taste locally made wines. Afterwards visit a pepper farm and learn about pepper harvesting before heading to the lovely Ham Ninh fishing village to check out the Ho Quoc pagoda while observing in the local lifestyle.
In the afternoon, drive to Bai Sao beach to swim, relax and enjoy lunch. We visit the infamous Coconut Tree Prison to learn about the brutal history of Vietnam. Later, take a short walk to a fish sauce factory. Depending on the season, we’ll end the day at the scenic Tranh stream.
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Duong Dong at 9 am and dropped off at 4:30 pm.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels/resorts in Duong Dong town
- Transfer through private car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the sites as per the itinerary
- Mineral water
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for pick-up at hotels/resort not located in Duong Dong town
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
+ Before 6 days: free cancellation
+ Within 3-5 days (follow the departure date): charge 50%
+ Within 3 days: charge 100%
In the case of force majeure, such as natural disasters, changes in airline schedules, ship or riots, the agency will actively change the route or cancel the tour for the convenience and safety of the customer. The company will refund a portion of the cost that has not been used for the organization of services and additional compensation of any other provision.
However, each party is responsible for the maximum attempt, helping the injured party to mitigate damages caused by reason of force majeure.