- Sightseeing tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Catch a bird's eye view of the stunning tropical landscape atop a cable car
- Explore the Sun World Nature Theme Park at Hon Thom Island
- Snorkel with exotic aquatic life as travel to Phu Quoc's three famous islands
Start your day with an epic ride on one of the world’s longest cable cars. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the stunning clear waters of Phu Quoc, its lush, protected forests, remote island villages, floating houses, fisher boats and blue skies all around.
Get off at Horn Thom, also known as Pineapple Island, and set out on an adventure through the Sun World Nature Theme Park. Later, enjoy the tropical sun at Mong Tay island beach or snorkel among exotic fish at the Gam Ghi Island coral reef.
Enjoy a sumptuous lunch on board the boat before heading to the coral reef at Buom Island for more snorkelling.
To end your day, stop at the May Rut Island, one of the newest island opened. Take time to explore the area or lounge around at beach bars with cocktails or fresh coconuts in hand. Head back to the harbour and return to your hotel with a spectacular day behind you.
You’ll be picked up from your hotels in Duong Dong at 9 am and dropped off at 4:30 pm.
- Transfers on car and speedboat
- Cable car ticket
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch, fresh fruit and water
- Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel and fins (fin not available in children sizes)
- Local fishing equipment
- Life jackets
- Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located hotels in Duong Dong town
- Other personal expenses
- Clients to bring own towel & sunsreen
- Extra fee for pickup & drop-off from outside Duong Dong (confirmed later)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancel 3 days before departure date: 100% refund
Less than 3 days before departure date: 50% charge
1 day before departure date or no show: 100% charge
In the case of force majeure, such as natural disasters, changes in airline schedules, ship or riots, the agency will actively change the route or cancel the tour for the convenience and safety of the customer. The company will refund a portion of the cost that has not been used for the organization of services and additional compensation of any other provision.
However, each party is responsible for the maximum attempt, helping the injured party to mitigate damages caused by reason of force majeure.