- Museum and gallery visits
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16693
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Stroll through the streets of colonial Phnom Penh and Battambang.
- Learn about the recent history of Cambodia with a visit to Tuol Sleng (S21 prison).
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat.
- Relax on golden beaches
No matter where you travel in Cambodia, the past is always present. History, both ancient and modern, is everywhere here; whether you’re strolling in the shadows of the mighty Angkor Wat, wandering the streets of cosmopolitan Phnom Penh, or exploring the Irrawaddy in search of river dolphins, you can’t escape the pull of time that shaped, and continues to shape, this arresting land.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh/Battambang
Day 4: Battambang/Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap/Kratié
Day 8: Kratié/Kampong Cham
Day 9: Kampong Cham/Kampot
Day 10: Kampot
Day 11: Kampot/Koh Rong
Day 12: Koh Rong
Day 13: Koh Rong/Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh
- Hotels (13 nts).
9 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
- Private van, cyclo, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group. Angkor Wat complex entrance and guide (Siem Reap). Mekong boat trip to spot Irrawaddy dolphins. Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide. Phnom Penh cyclo tour. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Angkor Wat complex entrance and guide (Siem Reap)
- Mekong boat trip to spot Irrawaddy dolphins
- Tuol Sleng prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Cambodian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
Is Cambodia a family-friendly destination?
Home to diverse settings and friendly people, Cambodia is fascinating for all ages. The colorful markets of Phnom Penh, the floating markets of Mekong and the Sangkae, and the Cambodian temples hidden in lush greenery will interest anyone. Cambodia’s rich culture, tragic war history, and selection of museums are intriguing for the family.
What is the best time to visit Cambodia?
The high season for tourism in Cambodia is from December to March. While Cambodia's weather is hot and humid all year round, it gets exceptionally hot in April and May. So, visiting the country during these months is not recommended. For additional information, check our post on the best time to visit Cambodia.
- What is the currency of Cambodia?
Is English widely spoken in Cambodia?
Cambodian Khmer is the most spoken language in the country. However, certain minority groups speak English. Most people in the tourist industry and affluent cities such as Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanoukville can converse in English to a certain extent. Knowing a few local phrases would be helpful if you plan to explore the country's less-known areas.
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.