- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Ta Prohm temple, Yeay Peau temple and a silk weaving village
- Know more about the unique structure of Cambodian temples
- Discover the daily life of locals in Cambodia
- Click beautiful photographs right through your journey
First, we will head to the south of Phnom Penh to visit the Ta Prohm Temple, a beautiful temple built in the late 12th century, showcasing a Bayon-style architecture. The temple still retains its original beauty and has literally been let undisturbed over time, a stark contrast when compared to most Angkorian ruins.
Next up on the itinerary is the Yeay Peau temple, the silk weaving village in Tonle Bati and the stunning temple of the Black Virgin at Prasat Neang Khmao.
We finally make our way to the Chisor Mountain, which is an ancient site that is known for offering picturesque views of surrounding Cambodian villages and rice paddies. You can also check out the Phnom Chisor Temple on the top of the mountain.
Head back to your hotel after the tour.
- Transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Lunch, admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.