- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh
- Exploring Kep, its crab market and the beatiful rabbit island
- Exploring Sihanoukville and the beautiful beaches on its nearby islands
Moving on to Sihanoukville along the Gulf of Siam, you can explore the markets and meander through the city like a local. We will take you to the beautiful uncrowded island where you can snorkel and enjoy typical Cambodian meals cooked by the locals.
Get a real feel for Cambodia's seaside through this short 5 days tour. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to the airport or to Phnom Penh. Please refer to our day to day itinerary to know more about the tour.
This tour can be started in Sihanoukville.
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Kep
Day 2: Kep, including its crab market
Day 3: Kep via Kampot to Sihanoukville
Day 4: Sihanoukville: Excursion to Ream Beach
Day 5: Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
- Accommodation 4 nights in 3 star hotel
- Government approved English or French speaking guide on day 1, 3, 4 and 5
- All transportation by private air-conditioner vehicle on day 1, 3, 4, 5
- All entrance fees
- Private boat trip from Ream Beach to and from the island
- Breakfast (x4) and lunch on day 4
- 2 bottles of fresh water and refreshment towels per person and per day
- All indicated in program
- Back up support from Khuon Tour office
- Local or International flights
- Additional activities which is not mentioned in program
- Activities on day 2
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for different language speaking guide
- Bank fees as charged by intermediate and overseas bank
- Additional or alternative routing requested by guest
- Tips and gratuities and other personal expenses
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.