- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy two marvellous feature stays an overnight cruise in Halong Bay on a traditional junkstyle boat and a 3night stay at a resort in Siem Reap, offering a tropical oasis escape.
- Travel Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on a charming riverboat then enjoy two guided days exploring the unbelievable temples of Angkor, including a morning accompanied by a private photography coach to help you capture lasting memories.
- Experience authentic cuisine when you eat at Cambodia’s first farmtotable restaurant, and enjoy a privately catered breakfast on the shores of the Srah Srang Lake and take part in a cooking class with a local chef in Hue.
- Delve into history when you visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the Cu Chi tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City.
Additionally, I suggest booking directly with the tour company as communication was not passed from agent company, to tour company, to me the traveler that extra hotel fees were required as the hotel had sold out of single rooms.”
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (15 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 19 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private Minibus , Remork (tuk tuk)
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Welcome Dinner
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Lum Orng Khmer Dinner
- Tonle Sap - Tara River Boat Cruise
- Tonle Sap River - River Boat Lunch
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Photography Coach
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Private Breakfast at Srah Srong Lake
- Ho Chi Minh City - Welcome Dinner
- Mekong Delta - Boat cruise with visits to local producers
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Dalat - Son Pacarama Coffee Farm Visit
- Dalat - Local Lunch
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An - My Son Tour
- Hoi An - Good Afternoon Amaravati
- Hue - Imperial City half day guided tour
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue - Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Hue - Bun Bo Hue breakfast
- Hanoi - Old Quarter Tour
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda & HCM stilt house
- Hanoi - KOTO lunch
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hanoi - Farewell Dinner
- Halong Bay - Tai Chi
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Cambodia & Vietnam in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 187+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Cambodia & Vietnam in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Cambodia & Vietnam in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Cambodia & Vietnam in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 31st of January to the 4th of February. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see the country, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.