- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tuol Sleng Museum, Russian Market, Killing Field, Wat Phnom and the Silver Pagoda
- Explore the daily life of locals in Cambodia
- Go shopping in local market
Our first stop is the Notorious Tuol Sleng Museum. Built on the base of a high school, it was used as the infamous S-21 by the Khmer Rouge during its reign from 1975 to 1979. This museum narrates harrowing stories of the suffering and killings and a death toll of more than 20,000.
Visit the Russian market, one of the most popular markets in Phnom Penh to buy some souvenirs and know more about the daily life of the locals here. Around 11.30 am, we will head to a local cafe to sample traditional Khmer dishes for lunch.
After lunch, we continue to the Killing Fields, a place used as a burial ground for more than a million people that were killed by the Khmer Rouge. Proceed to Wat Phnom, where you can spot monkeys, have your fortune told or feed the elephant.
The next stop is the Silver Pagoda, situated to the south of the Royal Palace, famous for its green crystal Buddha. Walk along the waterfront, enjoying spectacular views of the Mekong and Tonle Sap Rivers while sampling an atmospheric drink at a local bar.
Head back your hotel around 5 pm.
- Transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.