- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
Phnom Penh city, once known as the "Pearl of Asia", is actually noted for its beautiful and historical architecture and attractions. There, go on a cruise and have lunch on the Mekong River. Also pass by the local market, the Colonial District, the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda which houses many national treasures including gold and jeweled Buddha statues.
Angkor Wat is an incredible temple complex near Siem Reap with the largest religious monument in the world. This place includes a great diversity of buildings: Hindu style which gradually morphed on a Buddhist style, a variety of styles such as temple-mountains and galleried temples with different construction materials like sandstone, bricks and laterites. The ornament's innovation in each temple shows the wealth and ingenuity of Khmer art. This destination enables us to explore this architectural memory and to visualize the fabulous power of this former capital.
Kep is a former French coastal resort also famous for its market made of patchwork of different coloured stalls and the world renowned Kampot pepper. Many Cambodians and foreigners favour this destination for the weekend retreat and make the most of the opportunity to savor fresh seafood like the well-known green pepper sauce crab. They can also go to the nearby pepper plantations to observe on-site, the process from planting to packaging, to taste and buy all kinds of pepper: red, white and black.
Tour on the KohTun Say Island. The best islands in Sihanoukville: KohRong and Koh Rong Saloem. Our agency has its own boat on site. Diving equipment, fishing lines are available on the boat. And if you prefer idleness: there's always relaxing and sunbathing on the beach.
Day 1: Arrival in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Discovery of Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Day 4: Ta Prohm and other temples
Day 5: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and other Legacies
Day 6: Roluos Group and Banteay Srei Temples
Day 7: From Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Day 8: Phnom Penh - Kep
Day 9: Kep, crab market
Day 10: Kep - Kampot - Sihanoukville
Day 11: Sihanoukville - Excursion to Ream
Day 12: Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel with daily breakfast
- Government approved English or French speaking guide
- Private transportation with AC vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Private boat from Siem Reap to Battambang
- Sunset cruise in Phnom Penh
- Back up support from Khuon Tour office
- Water and refreshment towels
- Local or International flight
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for different language speaking guide
- Bank fees as charged by intermediate and overseas bank
- Additional or alternative routing requested by guest
- Tips and gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for single room
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.