- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tuol Sleng Museum, Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, Ta Prohm and Yeay Peau Temple
- Discover the history of Cambodia
- Explore the daily life of locals in Phnom Penh
We will pay a visit to the well-known Notorious Tuol Sleng Museum. Built on the base of a high school, this museum was used as the infamous S-21 by the Khmer Rouge regime from its powerful reign in 1975 to its collapse in 1979. Just being in the place gives you a bone-chilling experience as stories, legends and exhibits narrate the harrowing tales of hardships faced by the locals and the death toll which rose over 20,000.
Next up, you will visit the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, which were used as a burial ground for more than a million people who were killed by the Communist Khmer Rouge regime. Spend some time digesting the difficult history and those heart-wrenching stories. Refresh yourself at a local restaurant time enjoying a delicious local lunch.
Visit the Ta Prohm, which was built in the late 12th century in the Bayon-style temple and left in the same condition in which it was founded – making it different from most of the Angkorian ruins. Proceed to the Yeay Peau temple before heading to a silk weaving village in Tonle Bati and the stunning temple of the Black Virgin at Prasat Neang Khmao.
Head back to your hotel where the tour ends at 6 pm.
- Transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.