- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the National Museum, the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the Wat Phnom
- Know more about the history of Cambodia
- Know more about the daily life of locals in Phnom Penh
- Explore the unique pagoda structure in Cambodia
The first stop is Wat Phnom, the highest religious structure in this city. Next up on the itinerary is a stop at the Royal Palace, a complex of buildings serving as the royal residence of the king of Cambodia and Silver Pagoda, which is situated to the south of the Royal Palace and is famous for its small green crystal Buddha.
We then proceed to the nearby the National Museum, showcasing the magnificence and grandeur of the Khmer civilization and Angkor. Explore various exhibits such as the zen-like ‘Gallery of a Thousand Buddhas’, featuring a fine collection of images, the pre-Angkorian periods of Funan and Chenla; the great Khmer kings; Angkor Wat; Angkor Thom; and the inscriptions.
Head back to your hotel. End of service.
- Transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.