- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Wat Phnom, Russian Market and Independence Monument
- Know more about the history of Cambodia
- Explore the daily life of locals in Phnom Penh
- Check out Cambodia's beautiful pagodas
Next up on the itinerary is a chance to visit the site of the film “City of Ghosts” starring Matt Dillon and Gerard Depardieu. Proceed to Wat Phnom, where you can spot monkeys, have your fortune told and even feed the elephant.
After that, you will visit Central Market, which is situated in a special domed Art Deco building. Head over to the Independence Monument and the Cambodia/Vietnam friendship monument for some stunning photographs.
Around 12:30 pm, we will sample traditional Khmer delicacies at a not for profit organization founded to aid Cambodia’s street children. After a short rest, we proceed with the next part of the tour (around 14:00 pm).
Now that we've done enough sightseeing, we move on for a shopping adventure at the sprawling Russian Market, one of the most popular markets in Phnom Penh to buy something as souvenirs and know more about the daily life of locals here.
Finally, end your tour with a walk on the riverfront at the Chaktoumok where you can enjoy other culinary delights. Head back to your hotel where the tour ends at 5.00 pm.
- Transfer by air-con vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.