- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delve into the dramatic Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh on a fullday guided tour around the Cambodian capital, passing by the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
- Enjoy two days of fully guided Angkor complex tours in Siem Reap, with indepth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time to see the spectacular Angkor Wat.
- Discover Vietnam's astounding histories, both modern and ancient, from the Cu Chi war tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City to oldworld heritage and architectural marvels of Hue.
- A cruise along the waterways and a friendly guesthouse in the Mekong Delta and a candle lit seafood dinner on a junk boat in Halong Bay are just some memorable moments on your smallgroup adventure.
Discover the incredible diversity, delectable cuisines, dramatic histories and natural beauty of Cambodia and Vietnam. Delve into the confronting Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh, view Vietnam's colourful history on the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the colonial-era grand architecture of Hanoi. This trip offers places of breathtaking beauty, from the backwaters of the Mekong Delta, to the jungles of Cambodia and the natural limestone wonder of Halong Bay. Add to that a mix of friendly locals and age-old traditions for the ultimate 20-day South East Asian experience.
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (17 nights), Guesthouse (1 night), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 19 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private minibus , Taxi
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Countryside village walking tour
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Dinner at Malis
- Mekong Delta - Sightseeing Tour Including Cottage Industries
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Mekong Delta - Local Market
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Dalat - Garden visit
- Dalat - Visit to local silk, cricket and coffee producers
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hue - Imperial City Full Day Tour Urban Adventure
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hanoi - Old Quarter Tour
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda & HCM stilt house
- Hanoi - KOTO lunch
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of South East Asia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 162+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of South East Asia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 25 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of South East Asia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of South East Asia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Temperatures and humidity can be high in South East Asia, especially when walking around sites like the Angkor complex where there may be little shade. Be prepared by taking plenty of drink breaks and wearing appropriate skin protection. Some travellers find an umbrella handy to keep the sun off (this will also come in handy should it rain!).
- You will visit a number of temples which requires a level of modesty. You will need to bring clothes that cover the shoulders and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it is hot.
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- The bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge is a painful but important part of Cambodian history to confront. If you would rather not visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, just let your leader know.
- The order of your included activities in Siem Reap may occasionally change due to weather, season or other factors. The changes are made to give you the best possible experiences and to get you to sites at the best time. Your leader will advise of any changes to the order of your included activities on day one at your group meeting.
- One night in the Mekong Delta is spent in simple guesthouse accommodation. There are twin share rooms with bedding and mosquito nets provided. Bathrooms are shared and may only have cold water available. Most travellers find that this experience is the best way to connect with your local hosts and get a real sense of life on the Delta.
- This trip includes a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. The majority of the visit is above ground, but you will have the option to go inside the tunnels at the end of the visit. If you are likely to feel claustrophobic, going inside the tunnels might be best avoided.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions