- City sightseeing
- Culture shows and excursions
- Farm and plantation visits
- Local boat rides
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh – Tour the highlights of Cambodia’s capital and visit the sobering Khmer Rouge Killing Fields
- Angkor Temple Complex – Explore iconic Angkor Wat and see the many faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Luang Prabang – Ride in a traditional tuktuk and enjoy a city tour including the golden Wat Xiengthong Temple
- Living The Land Farm Experience – Plough a rice paddy with a water buffalo and enjoy a delicious Laotian cuisine meal
Discover the wonders of Cambodia and Laos on this 13 day tour which kicks off in Phnom Penh, exploring Siem Reap and the incredible Angkor Complex, before taking in the highlights of Laos. Visiting royal palaces and beautiful temples, remote villages and picturesque Vang Vieng, then ending on a high in enchanting Luang Prabang.
Day: 1 Phnom Penh
Day: 2 Phnom Penh sightseeing
Day: 3 Siem Reap
Day: 4 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 5 Tonle Sap Lake
Day: 6 Siem Reap
Day: 7 Vientiane
Day: 8 Vientiane
Day: 9 Vang Vieng
Day: 10 Luang Prabang
Day: 11 Luang Prabang
Day: 12 Living the Land Farm experience
Day: 13 Luang Prabang
- 12 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- 2 economy class flights: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Vientiane (indirect, via Phnom Penh)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 13
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor, Vientiane, Vang Xang, Vang Vieng, Tham Jang Caves and Luang Prabang
- Escorted by an English-speaking Cambodian and Laotian tour guide
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Excursion to Khouangsi Waterfall and ethnic minority villages
- Vintage Tuk tuk tour of Luang Prabang
- Luang Prabang - Living land farm experience
- Phare - The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$125-135pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Cambodia & Laos - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Cambodia & Laos - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Cambodia & Laos - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.