- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Check out a beautiful blend of colonial structures & modernday architecture
- Discover stories behind the unique structure of Cambodian buildings
- Explore daily life in Phnom Penh
- Click stunning photographs
You will be picked up at your hotel at around 8:00 am and taken on an amazing tour around central Phnom Penh. You will then have a chance to visit a number of colonial structures together with modern, post-independence architecture. Travel by cyclo (a Cambodian bicycle-powered rickshaw), one of the most unique ways to explore the busy streets and impressive buildings of the city, around the old Post Office.
Proceed to the area southeast of the Central Market before heading back to your hotel when the tour ends around 12:00 pm.
- Transfer by cyclo
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.