- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
Kratie lies on the banks of the sleepy Mekong River, famous for its rare freshwater dolphins. This is followed by the temple of Preah Vihear the "sacred sanctuary", which is situated atop a 525 meters cliff in the Dangrek mountains.
Then, three whole days exploring the Angkor archeological site and return to the Phnom Penh capital via Battambang city. The diversity of excursion in this great trip illustrates the true overviews of the Khmer culture and life.
Day 1: Arrival in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh Discovery
Day 3: Phnom Penh - Kampong Cham
Day 4: Kampong Cham - Kratie
Day 5: Kratie - Stung Treng - Preah Vihear
Day 6: Preah Vihear - Koh Ker - Beng Méaléa - Siem Reap
Day 7: Roluos Group and Banteay Srei Temples
Day 8: Ta Prohm and other temples
Day 9: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and other Legacies
Day 10: Siem Reap - Chong Kneas - Battambang
Day 11: Battambang: Colonial City
Day 12: Battambang - Pursat - Kampong Chhnang - Phnom Penh
Day 13: Leaving Phnom Penh
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel with daily breakfast
- Government approved English or French speaking guide
- Private transportation with AC vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Private boat from Siem Reap to Battambang
- Sunset cruise on day 1
- Lunch on day 1 and dinner on day 5
- Back up support from Khuon Tour office
- Water and refreshment towels
- Local or International flight
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for different language speaking guide
- Bank fees (as charged by intermediate and overseas bank)
- Additional or alternative routing requested by guest
- Tips and gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Single room
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.