- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- age_requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle through Cambodia's rural villages and countryside
- Discover Angkor Wat by bike
- Visit the sobering Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Prison in Phnom Penh
- Uncover the colonial charm of Battambang
Discover the real Cambodia on this 10 day cycling adventure that will see you pedal through some of the land's most rural and scenic landscapes. Starting off in the historic capital of Phnom Penh, we first pause to learn of the country's tragic history before embarking on bike to uncover the many varied and beautiful layers Cambodia has to offer. Cycling through the port town of Kampong Chhang and colonial Battambang, we also ride through remote villages, across gentle rivers and along quiet rural paths that dot the countryside. Expect to be warmly welcomed by the locals as we ride before ending our rewarding journey in Siem Reap to explore the magnificent Angkor Wat by bike!
Even the last day, a tour around Havana, was fun and interesting, avoiding the sad 'end of holiday' feeling.”
The cycling is fairly easy and well researched. The hotels are generally good, and all have A/C and bathroom en suite.”
Day 1: Start Phnom Penh
Day 2: Half day cycling tour to Mekong island; afternoon S21 & Killing Fields
Day 3: Cycle and transfer to Kampong Chhnang
Day 4: Ride and longer drive to Battambang
Day 5: Half day cycle around beautiful Battambang countryside and rural villages
Day 6: Scenic ride to Pailin
Day 7: Rural cycle and transfer onto Siem Reap
Day 8: Full day tour to explore Angkor Wat by bike
Day 9: Half day cycle and visit Banteay Srei temple; farewell dinner
Day 10: End Siem Reap
- 9 nights comfortable hotels, all rooms en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner
- 8 days cycling with full vehicle support
- All transport and listed activities
- Arrival and departure transfers for all flights (must be booked in advance)
- 70% tarmac, 30% dirt roads, mostly flat
- Local bike hire included
- Tour leader throughout
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycling Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycling Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.