- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Angkor Wat on a bicycle
- Discover the lessvisited Angokorian site of Sambor Preh Kukh
- Relax on the beaches of Cambodia's south coast
- Learn more about the Koh Trong Community Island Project
Start your Cambodia adventure from Phnom Penh, where you'll get the chance to see some of the most important landmarks of the city during a private, guided city tour. See the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda before heading out to see the killing fields of Choeung Ek and the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum.
Head northeast to Kratie next and visit the island of Koh Trong. Learn more about a sustainable tourism project that connects visitors with the local community and offers interesting insights into rural Cambodian life. Your next destination is Siem Reap, where you'll get the chance to explore the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat as well as the pre-Angkorian temple complex of Sambor Prei Kuk, located about 30km north of the town of Kampong Thom.
Transfer to the laidback south coast next. See the quiet fishing village of Kep, the riverside town of Kampot and the idyllic Rabbit Island. discover the beautiful Sihanoukville before driving back to the capital city for your flight home.
Day 1: Arrive in Phnom Penh & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh - Koh Trong
Day 4: Free day in Koh Trong
Day 5: Kratie - Kampong Thom
Day 6: Explore Sambor Preh Kukh & transfer to Siem Reap
Day 7: Explore Angkor Wat on bicycle
Day 8: Angkor Wat sunrise, visit Tonle Sap
Day 9: Discover Banteay Srei and Angkor Thom
Day 10: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (flight)
Day 11: Phnom Penh - Kep
Day 12: Explore Kampot
Day 13: Boat trip to Koh Thonsay (Rabbit Island)
Day 14: Kep - Phnom Penh
Day 15: Phnom Penh departure
- 14 nights' accommodation
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. All transport as per the itinerary, including domestic flights
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned on the itinerary
- An experienced, local, English-speaking tour guide throughout the duration of the trip
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Visas and travel insurance
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.