- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Art and architecture
- Young Adults
- Angkor Wat – Discover this legendary Khmer masterpiece and opt to return to the temple at sunrise for a truly incredible bucket list experience
- Angkor Temple Complex - Admire the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom and visit the iconic Ta Prohm temple
- Phnom Penh – Embark on an eye-opening city tour featuring the National Museum of Fine, diamond encrusted Buddha statues at The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, and learn the horrors of the Khmer Rouge regime at Tuol Sleng and the killing fields
- NGO Phare Cambodian Circus – Join an evening of entertainment as we watch this celebrated circus show
- Tonle Sap Lake – Cruise on Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lake and visit the colourful floating villages of Kampong Phluk
- Siem Reap – Examine Angkorian artefacts at the intriguing Angkor National Museum and enjoy free time to stroll down famous ‘Pub Street’
- Show more
Experience the best of Cambodia in under a week with this spectacular 6-day group tour. Explore the many sights of Phnom Penh and learn about the horrors of the Khmer Rouge at the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng. Then fly up to Siem Reap to discover the incredible Angkor Temple Complex, including the most famous temple in the region - the legendary Angkor Wat.
Day: 1 Phnom Penh
Day: 2 Phnom Penh City Tour
Day: 3 Angkor Wat
Day: 4 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 5 Free time in Siem Reap
Day: 6 Siem Reap
- 5 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 6
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English-speaking Cambodian tour guide
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Economy class flight: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$105-115pp, paid in USD
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 April 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.