- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Wat – discover this legendary Khmer masterpiece and opt to return to the temple at sunrise for an incredible experience
- Angkor Temple Complex admire the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom and visit iconic Ta Prohm
- Phnom Penh – enjoy a tour of highlights including the Silver Pagoda and discover the horrors of the Khmer Rouge regime at Toul Sleng
- NGO Phare Cambodian Circus – join an evening of entertainment as we watch this celebrated circus show
Travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and take in the highlights of Cambodia in under a week. From the beautiful Royal Palace and the haunting Killing Fields to the incredible Angkor Temple Complex and iconic Angkor Wat.
Day: 1 Phnom Penh
Day: 2 Phnom Penh City Tour
Day: 3 Angkor Wat
Day: 4 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 5 Free time in Siem Reap
Day: 6 Siem Reap
- 5 nights 4* & special class hotels
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 6
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English-speaking Cambodian tour guide
- Economy class flight Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$105-115pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 31 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.