- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Wat – Discover this legendary Khmer masterpiece and opt to return to the temple at sunrise for a truly incredible bucket list experience
- Angkor Temple Complex Admire the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom and visit the iconic Ta Prohm temple
- Phnom Penh – Embark on an eyeopening city tour featuring the National Museum of Fine, diamond encrusted Buddha statues at The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, and learn the horrors of the Khmer Rouge regime at Toul Sleng and the killing fields
- NGO Phare Cambodian Circus – Join an evening of entertainment as we watch this celebrated circus show
Experience the best of Cambodia in under a week with this spectacular and enlightening tour. Explore the many sights of Phnom Penh before flying down to Siem Reap to discover the incredible Angkor Temple Complex.
Day: 1 Phnom Penh
Day: 2 Phnom Penh City Tour
Day: 3 Angkor Wat
Day: 4 Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day: 5 Free time in Siem Reap
Day: 6 Siem Reap
- 5 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 6
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English-speaking Cambodian tour guide
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Economy class flight: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$105-115pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 34 today.
- Save US$ 22+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Cambodia - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.