- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the very best that Cambodia has to offer in just under a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends
- Kick things off with dinner at Friends the Restaurant in Phnom Penh and combine an excellent local cause with a memorable dining experience
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Explore the amazing Angkor archaeological complex in depth with your included threeday pass, so as well as guided tours, you have the option to return and explore at your own pace
Combining the magnificence of the Khmer Empire with lively Phnom Penh, this introduction to Cambodia is the perfect way to get acquainted with this captivating nation. Witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat, see the enigmatic faces of Bayon, confront the tragedy of the recent past and delight in the hopes for the future on this classic Cambodian adventure.
Our tour guide was very well-organised and very helpful for those who required extra assistance - like losing baggage / passport / remembering wrong flight times / having gold fish memory (yes... this all happened in the trip..). You would't need to worry if you're clumsy or forgetful as Intrepid tour guides will have you covered.
The itinerary is skewed towards a leisure one hence why the average age of our group is 50+ ranging from late 20's to 70's. If you're simply looking for a cultural experience I'd say this is the perfect choice. But if you're a bit more active and adventurous like me then you may feel too protected and bored somtimes.
Lastly some tips for shopping - save your money until you get to Udaipur as there's many more options and prices are a lot better. That way you don't need to lug around extra weight early in the trip too. Remember to bargain at expensive & bigger shops (those are the wealthy ones and they rip you off by a big margin) and not so much at the smaller shops (they aren't as rich!). Tour guides would sometimes hush you into particular shops unfortunately.. but don't feel pressured to make a purchase (easier said than done though) as those shop keepers are good at pitching.”
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
- Hotel (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Plane , Private minibus , Remork (tuk tuk)
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Siem Reap - Leader-led orientation walk
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Village visit
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions