- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Temple to temple walks exploring this vast, jungleengulfed site
- Elephant Valley Project Walk with a herd of 'retired' elephants and support this unique project
- Phnom Penh Explore the capital on foot and uncover the dark history of the Khmer Rouge
- Mondulkiri Walking in this far eastern province of jungle and minority tribes
Exploring on foot allows you escape the crowds and see Cambodia in a different light. At the iconic site of Angkor walk from temple to temple on jungle footpaths known to few. In the far eastern province of Mondulkiri, hike to waterfalls and tribal villages and enjoy the unique experience of a day walking with elephants. Elephant Valley Project - Walk with a herd of 'retired' elephants and support this unique project Phnom Penh - Explore the capital on foot and uncover the dark history of the Khmer Rouge Irrawaddy dolphins - River cruise to spot endangered freshwater dolphins
Day 1 : Join trip Phnom Penh; afternoon walking tour
Day 2 : Visit the Royal Palace, 'Killing Fields' and markets
Day 3 : Boat cruise on Mekong River to Koh Dach island
Day 4 : Drive to Sen Monorom via rainforest and waterfalls
Day 5 : Walking with elephants at the Elephant Valley Project
Day 6 : Hiking in the forests of Andong Kraloeng
Day 7 : Drive to Kratie; Mekong boat trip in search of dolphins
Day 8 : Explore the villages on Koh Trong island; drive to Siem Reap
Day 9 : Walk at Kbal Spean; visit to Banteay Srei, Biodiversity Conservation Centre and Land-mine Museum
Day 10 : Temple to temple walking at Angkor
Day 11 : Sunrise walking at Angkor Wat; free afternoon in Siem Reap
Day 12 : Trip ends in Siem Reap
- 11 Breakfast
- 8 nights comfortable hotel
- 3 nights simple lodge
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader / Trek Guide, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 87 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 165 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.