- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Zip through Phnom Penh on a thrilling cyclo tour.
- Sample deepfried insects and spiders at Skun Market.
- Snap a shot at lessvisited Sambor Prei Kuk Ancient Site.
- Opt to visit iconic Angkor Wat.
Grab your travel goggles and gear up for this epic five-day, hostel-based adventure from Cambodia to Bangkok. Kick things off by chomping down on deep-fried insects at the infamous Skun Market — tarantula, anyone? Next, step back in time exploring ancient ruins and secret temples before sitting down to a local Khmer dinner. Head to Siem Reap and hit up night market and street bars in your free time, with the option to visit the legendary Angkor Wat. Cap off your adventure in Bangkok with some well-earned beverages and partying on Khao San Road.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 5: Bangkok
- Hostels (4 nts)
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, cyclo, tuk tuk, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal
- Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour and dinner at Friends International
- Visits to Skun Market and Santuk Silk Farm
- Tour of Sambor Prei Kuk Anicent Site
- Visit Rong Klua Market
- Visit Wat Sothorn Wararam Woraviharn
- Walk and night out on Khao San Road
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia to Bangkok: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap & Khao San Road Hangouts tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 20 today.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia to Bangkok: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap & Khao San Road Hangouts tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia to Bangkok: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap & Khao San Road Hangouts tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia to Bangkok: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap & Khao San Road Hangouts tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.