- Take a tuk tuk tour through the bustling streets of Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh
- Join a Local Guide for a sobering tour of the S21 Prison and Killing Fields
- Enjoy country life in the peaceful town of Kampot
- Dig your toes in the sand in the tropical island paradise of Koh Rong
- Explore one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World, Angkor Wat
White sandy beaches, ancient world wonders, yummy street food and infectious smiles; Cambodia has it all and more, and this trip will help you experience every little part of this enchanting country. Visiting Phnom Penh, Kampot, Koh Kong and Siem Reap, over 10 days you’ll unearth Tomb Raider style temples, swim in shimmering warm waters, deep dive into Cambodia’s troubled past, and learn how to make the flavours of the land with a hands on cooking class. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all of this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1: Arrive in Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh
Day 2: Tuk Tuk tour & Cambodian history - Phnom Penh
Day 3: Kayaking in Kampot - Kampot
Day 4: Pepper plantation & cooking class - Kampot
Day 5: Hello paradise - Koh Rong
Day 6: Snorkelling adventure - Koh Rong
Day 7: Beach massage & overnight bus - Koh Rong
Day 8: Walking tour & floating villages - Siem Reap
Day 9: Angkor Wat - Siem Reap
Day 10: Depart Siem Reap or extend your stay - Siem Reap
- 9 Nights Accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- Help with Onward Travel
- Tuk Tuk Tour of Phnom Penh
- S21 Prison With Local Guide
- Tour of the Killing Fields
- River Kayaking
- Local Markets
- Pepper Plantation
- Khmer Cooking Class
- River Cruise
- Koh Rong Island Boat Trip
- Locally Guided Walking Tour of Siem Reap
- Floating Villages
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Temple Tour
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
Is Cambodia a family-friendly destination?
Home to diverse settings and friendly people, Cambodia is fascinating for all ages. The colorful markets of Phnom Penh, the floating markets of Mekong and the Sangkae, and the Cambodian temples hidden in lush greenery will interest anyone. Cambodia’s rich culture, tragic war history, and selection of museums are intriguing for the family.
What is the best time to visit Cambodia?
The high season for tourism in Cambodia is from December to March. While Cambodia's weather is hot and humid all year round, it gets exceptionally hot in April and May. So, visiting the country during these months is not recommended. For additional information, check our post on the best time to visit Cambodia.
- What is the currency of Cambodia?
Is English widely spoken in Cambodia?
Cambodian Khmer is the most spoken language in the country. However, certain minority groups speak English. Most people in the tourist industry and affluent cities such as Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanoukville can converse in English to a certain extent. Knowing a few local phrases would be helpful if you plan to explore the country's less-known areas.
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.