- Cooking classes
- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bond with fellow travellers over dinner at the Friends restaurant, combining an excellent local cause with a memorable (and delicious) dining experience
- Your fournight feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvenate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds.
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Kampot River and discover local tastes and sights in rural Battambang on a remork (tuktuk) ride.
- Witness the magic of Angkor – the legendary Khmer temple complex. Two days at the site allows for indepth viewing of marvels such as Bayon, Ta Prohm and the renowned Angkor Wat.
From the wondrous temples of Angkor to the dark legacy of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia is a country that exudes history from every angle. Between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, this journey takes you away from the well-worn tourist trails and into the provinces, where the heart and soul of the country is found in smiling Khmer villagers, hidden temples and sun-kissed fields of rice and bamboo. Taste and cook traditional culinary delights, witness farmers on their daily rituals and join Buddhist monks in their sacred blessings on this inspiring 12-day journey.
Siem Reap - Angkor Wat
Siem Reap - Angkor Wat
- Hotel (5 nights), Resort (2 nights) Feature Stay in Siem Reap (4 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Private minibus
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Dinner at Friends-International
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Kampot - Sunset cruise
- Kep - Crab Market visit
- Kampot - Countryside tour
- Kampot - Phnom Chhnork
- Phnom Penh - Cyclo tour
- Battambang - Countryside tour of local producers
- Battambang - Phnom Sampov bat caves
- Siem Reap - Urban Adventure Cambodian Cook-out
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Countryside village walking tour
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge is a painful but important part of Cambodian history to confront. If you would rather not visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, just let your leader know.
- You will visit a number of temples which requires a level of modesty. You will need to bring clothes that cover the shoulders and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it is hot.
- It is important to prepare for hot and sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
- Please note that sometimes the order of your included activities in Siem Reap may change due to weather, season or other factors. The changes are made to give you the best possible experiences and to get you to places at the best time. Your leader will advise of any changes to the order of your included activities on day one at your group meeting
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- You will visit a number of temples on this trip, and this requires a level of modesty. Be sure to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers