- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-21774
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Spend three days exploring the Temples of Angkor
- See the sunset at Angkor Wat
- Cruise Floating Villages on Tonle Sap Lake
This short twin-centre adventure focusses on the iconic highlights of Cambodia. We spend three full days exploring the vast complex of the Temples of Angkor and discover the charming river-side capital of Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh - Learn about Cambodia's dark history of the Khmer Rouge in its French colonial capital
Siem Reap - The gateway to exploring the incredible UNESCO-listed Angkor temples
Tonle Sap Lake - See stilt houses when cruising amongst the floating villages of Tonle Sap
Day 1 : Join tour in Phnom Penh
Day 2 : Discover the sights of Phnom Penh
Day 3 : Free day in Phnom Penh; optional visit to Silk Island
Day 4 : Drive to Siem Reap; cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
Day 5 : From Siem Reap, explore Angkor temples with sunset
Day 6 : From Siem Reap, explore Angkor Thom
Day 7 : From Siem Reap, explore Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat
Day 8 : Tour ends in Siem Reap
- 7 Breakfasts
- HM Grand Central Hotel (3 nights)
- HARI Residence & Spa (4 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 February 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.