- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in the buzzing capital
- Siem Reap Gateway to the iconic and aweinspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Tonle Sap Lake Cruise to visit the floating village of Chong Kneas
- The Temples of Angkor Explore the iconic temples of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and The Bayon
This short twin-centre adventure focusses on the iconic highlights of Cambodia. We spend three full days exploring the vast complex of the Temples of Angkor and discover the charming river-side capital of Phnom Penh. Phnom Penh - Learn about Cambodia's dark history of the Khmer Rouge in its French colonial capital Siem Reap - The gateway to exploring the incredible UNESCO-listed Angkor temples Tonle Sap Lake - See stilt houses when cruising amongst the floating villages of Tonle Sap
Day 1 : Join tour in Phnom Penh
Day 2 : Discover the sights of Phnom Penh
Day 3 : Free day in Phnom Penh; optional visit to Silk Island
Day 4 : Drive to Siem Reap; cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
Day 5 : From Siem Reap, explore Angkor temples with sunset
Day 6 : From Siem Reap, explore Angkor Thom
Day 7 : From Siem Reap, explore Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat
Day 8 : Tour ends in Siem Reap
- 7 Breakfasts
- Home Chic Hotel (3 nights)
- Angkor Panoramic Boutique Hotel (4 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.