- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take in the sights of Phnom Penh on a cyclo tour
- Keep up with the kids cycling in the rural countryside
- Dine with a local family in Battambang
- Wander among the ancient temples of Angkor
Steeped in history but young at heart, Cambodia makes for an unbeatable family holiday destination. Impressive museums sit alongside buzzing street markets in the capital Phnom Penh, Battambang blends distinguished old-world airs with amiable small-town charm and Siem Reap boasts both the timeworn temples of Angkor and a plethora of outdoor excursions for the actively inclined. On this trip the whole brood will become acquainted with everyday Khmer life and traditions on guided city tours, cycling forays out into the surrounding countryside, visits to rural village homestays and explorations of World Heritage-listed Angkor Wat. With a careful balancing of included activities and free time, this is a trip perfectly crafted to the whole family.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bus , Private minibus
- An expert tour leader
- Phnom Penh - Cyclo tour
- Phnom Penh - Mekong island and sunset river boat trip
- Battambang - Pottery Making Demonstration
- Battambang - Rural Food and Cycle Tour
- Siem Reap - Angkor Silk Farm
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Phare Circus Ticket
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srey Butterfly Center
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 January 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Family Holiday with Teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Family Holiday with Teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers