- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a day observing elephants in their natural habitat with an active hike at the Elephant Valley Project – an initiative that puts elephants’ welfare and treatment first, rather than the tourist dollar
- Experience a heartwarming feast at social enterprise Friends International's Futures Factory and share a homecooked meal with a local family in the Ratanakiri Province
- Your active adventure gets you away from the tourist trail and to the most beautiful and natural sights of Cambodia’s eastern regions. Hike past waterfalls, swim in pristine lakes, and journey through the thickets of forest
- Angkor what? You’ll have your own fascinating temple experience with a visit to the UNESCO Worldheritage listed Preah Vihear temple site, ready to be explored without as many tourists
Cambodia has been largely in the tourist eye in past years, but don’t let that stop you exploring some of its lesser-known historical and natural wonders. Spend eight days wandering lush forests, swimming in remote lakes and waterfalls and traversing through countryside that is sure to delight and surprise you. Observe elephants in their natural habitat, enjoy delicious Khmer food with a local cooking demonstration, and visit the temples that are lesser known than Angkor, but no less fascinating. Your expedition through the outlying eastern haunts of the country will move you away from the usual tourist trail and into a more insightful Cambodian journey.
- Hotel (6 nights), Guesthouse (1 night)
- 7 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Private minibus
- Phnom Penh - Futures Factory dinner
- Mondulkiri Province - Leader-led orientation walk
- Mondulkiri Province - Elephant shadowing hike
- Mondulkiri Province - Jungle hike
- Mondulkiri Province - Sunrise yoga class
- Ratanakiri Province - Bou Sra Waterfalls
- Ratanakiri Province - Cooking demonstration and home-cooked meal
- Ratanakiri Province - Okatieng waterfall and forest hike
- Ratanakiri Province - Swimming at Boeng Yeak Laom
- Steung Treng - Sopheakmit Waterfall
- Preah Vihear - Preah Vihear Temple
- Siem Reap - Leader-led orientation walk
- Beng Mealea - Beng Mealea Temple
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Expedition: Elephants & Jungles tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Expedition: Elephants & Jungles tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 15 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Expedition: Elephants & Jungles tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Expedition: Elephants & Jungles tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers