- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnomh Penh Toul Sleng Museum
- Choeung Ek Killing Fields
- Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Skonn district market
This 6-day Cambodia tour starts in the capital city of Phnom Penh, before we head north-west to Siem Reap and the ancient temples and forests situated around Angkor Wat.
Our journey through Phnom Penh takes us to the Toul Sleng Prison Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, where we'll learn about Cambodia's troubled past before making our way to its Royal Palace, the impressive Silver Pagoda and the National Museum.
From Phnom Penh, we make our way through rural Cambodia, passing farmlands and beautiful countrysides along the way, before stopping at a local market which is famed for selling spiders and other unique delicacies. We'll also head to a stone carving workshop. Once we arrive in Siem Reap, we'll travel up the hills of Kulen Mountain, where we'll meet our homestay hosts who will guide us through the surrounding forests, searching for waterfalls and animal statues.
Once we return to Siem Reap, we'll visit the temples of Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm, which is being reclaimed by the jungle which surrounds it. Our final evening sees us head out of a street food tour and you have the option to add a few additional half day tour options on your final day, or extend your time in Siem Reap.
This tour can also be run privately on any date, and customised to fit your personal requirements and budget.
Day 1 : Arrival in Phnom Penh - airport to hotel transfers included
Day 2 : A city tour of Phnom Penh
Day 3 : Through Cambodia to Siem Reap
Day 4 : Exploring the beauty of Kulen
Day 5 : A sightseeing tour of Angkor and an evening street food walk
Day 6 : Your Cambodian adventure comes to an end. Hotel to airport transfer included
- 4-nights accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- All transport and transfers in private AC car/minibus
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of a local tour guide during sightseeing and activities
- 1 night in a local homestay on Kulen Mountain
- Admission fees, with instruction where necessary
- International Flights (available on request)
- Visas fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Single room supplements
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Optional tours
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Encounters tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Encounters tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Encounters tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.