- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Art and architecture
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This trip maximises your time in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, with an included flight between these two major cities. So there's no need to worry about a long day of travel
- Your 3night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a fullday guided tour around the Cambodian capital. The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek are sobering experiences you won't forget
- Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with indepth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat
Cambodia's Angkor Wat is one of the most prominent attractions in all of South East Asia. Long considered 'lost', the ruins of Angkor were never really lost to the Khmers, who have used the monuments as religious sites throughout their history. The site includes the ancient city area of Angkor Thom, with its many carved-stone faces standing as silent witnesses to former days of glory, and Ta Prohm, a temple complex slowly being reclaimed by the jungle. We start the trip in vibrant Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, and visit the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, a somber reminder of the reign of Pol Pot. The revitalised city is also home to Wat Phnom, as well as the Silver Pagoda, located in the Royal Palace. Its waterfront, located near the confluence of the Tonle Sap and the mighty Mekong River, is a picture of tranquility and a great place to relax.
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- Hotel (2 nights), Feature Stay in Siem Reap (3 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Plane , Private minibus
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Countryside village walking tour
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Dinner at Malis
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a faster paced, busy itinerary, covering the main highlights in a short period of time. To cover this distance there are some travel days or half days. Be sure to book extra time before and after your trip if you’d like more time to explore.
- The bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge is a painful but important part of Cambodian history to confront. If you would rather not visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, just let your leader know.
- You will visit a number of temples which requires a level of modesty. You will need to bring clothes that cover the shoulders and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it is hot.
- It is important to prepare for hot and sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
- Please note that sometimes the order of your included activities in Siem Reap may change due to weather, season or other factors. The changes are made to give you the best possible experiences and to get you to places at the best time. Your leader will advise of any changes to the order of your included activities on day one at your group meeting
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions