- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Explore the amazing Angkor archaeological complex in depth with your included threeday pass, so as well as guided tours, you have the option to return and explore at your own pace
- Visit some of the must see sights with your group such as a walking tour in Hoi An and the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as enjoy some free time to make your own discoveries
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood
The best of Cambodia and Vietnam is unveiled on this journey from Phnom Penh to Hanoi. Discover the region's culture and beauty as we visit the stunning ancient temples of Angkor, and be immersed in Vietnam's markets and vibrant streets. Add to the adventure an overnight boat stay on Halong Bay, friendly locals and lots of scrumptious food - the only thing left to do is choose when to go.
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (11 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Boat , Private minibus , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Siem Reap - Leader-led orientation walk
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Village visit
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - City tour
- Danang - Marble Mountain
- Danang - My Khe Beach
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh's stilt house
- Hanoi - Old Quarter Walking Tour
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Halong Bay - Lunch on Boat
- Halong Bay - Dinner on Boat
- Hanoi - Local water puppet performance
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia & Vietnam Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia & Vietnam Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia & Vietnam Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia & Vietnam Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge is a painful, but unavoidable part of Cambodia's recent history. You'll visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, which can be confronting and emotional. Please let your leader know if you do not want to visit these sights
- This trip includes a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Going inside the tunnels is optional, probably best to avoid entering if you are likely to feel claustrophobic
- We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and pants/skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot
- Vietnam average temperatures vary greatly between South and North. While there is no best time of year, it's best to check the seasonal patterns on our country information page, to anticipate what the weather will be like
- This is a fairly fast paced itinerary, covering the main highlights of Cambodia and Vietnam in just under 2 weeks. There are a few days of travelling involved, however we fly etween destinations to maximise your time in each. Be sure to book extra time in Phnom Penh or Hanoi if you want more time to explore these cities
- You will visit a number of temples on this trip, and this requires a level of modesty. Be sure to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.