- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Get under the skin of Cambodia and explore some of the main attractions as well as charming riverside towns. Try and spot the rare Irrawiddy dolphin in Kratie, and enjoy a trip on the bamboo railway in Battambang. No visit to Cambodia would be complete without seeing Angkor Wat, and we can explore the legendary temple complex in all its glory.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Kratie
Day 3: Kratie
Day 4: Kompong Cham
Day 5: Battambang
Day 6: Battambang & The Bamboo Railway
Day 7: Siem Reap
Day 8: Angkor Wat
Day 9: Fly to Bangkok
Day 10: Depart Bangkok
- 9 night(s) in hotels
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- Foot, Tourist Bus, Public Bus, Tuk-Tuk, Private Vehicle, Taxi, flight(s)
- Visit the Spider Market
- Ride the Bamboo Railway
- Khmer Wine Tasting
- Guided Tour of Angkor Wat
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 04 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.