- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the famous Kampot pepper plantations
- Relax and unwind on tropical Koh Rong island
- Jump aboard a bicycle rickshaw for a tour through the streets of Phnom Penh and along the banks of the mighty Mekong River
- Visit the sobering Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Prison
Cambodia, a diverse country with a captivating history, is unveiled during this trip. After arrival in bustling Phnom Penh we head to picturesque Kampot, a land of paddy fields and pepper plantations. We pause for lunch at Kep Bay to enjoy views across the Gulf of Thailand before transferring to tropical Koh Rong island. Returning to Phnom Penh we visit the Royal Palace and the sobering ‘Killing Fields’ before departing for Battambang, a well-preserved colonial town. Finally, we discover the temple complex of Angkor with a sunset visit and a bike ride to the less-visited temples.
Day 1: Start Phnom Penh
Day 2: Transfer to Kampot; sunset river cruise
Day 3: Explore fruit and pepper plantations; visit Kep
Day 4: Journey to Sihanoukville for speed boat transfer to Koh Rong Island
Day 5: Free day on Koh Rong island
Day 6: Transfer back to the mainland and onto Phnom Penh
Day 7: Sightseeing including Royal Palace, Killing Fields and Russian Market
Day 8: Journey to colonial city of Battambang
Day 9: Leisurely cycle ride through rural Battambang (otherwise explore on foot)
Day 10: Transfer to Siem Reap
Day 11: Full day at Angkor temple complex; sunset visit
Day 12: Leisurely bicycle tour of temples
Day 13: End Siem Reap
- 10 nights comfortable hotels & 2 nights resort, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Travel by private minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 2020 itinerary
- Some activity in humid conditions
- Rural locations and city days
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 218 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 31 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.