- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Visit the famous Kampot pepper plantations
- Relax and unwind on Otres beach; enjoy a boat trip to nearby islands
- Jump aboard a bicycle rickshaw for a tour through the streets of Phnom Penh and along the banks of the mighty Mekong River
- Visit the sobering Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Prison
Cambodia, a diverse country with a captivating history, is unveiled during this trip. After arrival in bustling Phnom Penh we head to picturesque Kampot, a land of paddy fields and pepper plantations. We pause for lunch at Kep Bay to enjoy views across the Gulf of Thailand before transferring to beautiful Otres beach. Returning to Phnom Penh we visit the Royal Palace and the sobering ‘Killing Fields’ before departing for Battambang, a well-preserved colonial town. Finally, we discover the temple complex of Angkor with a sunset visit and a bike ride to the less-visited temples.
Day 1: Start Phnom Penh
Day 2: Transfer to Kampot; sunset river cruise
Day 3: Explore fruit and pepper plantations; visit Kep
Day 4: Journey to Otres beach, Sihanoukville
Day 5: Boat trip to nearby islands including picnic lunch
Day 6: Transfer to Phnom Penh; evening rickshaw ride
Day 7: Sightseeing including Royal Palace, Killing Fields and Russian Market
Day 8: Journey to colonial city of Battambang
Day 9: Leisurely cycle ride through rural Battambang (otherwise explore on foot)
Day 10: Transfer to Siem Reap
Day 11: Full day at Angkor temple complex; sunset visit
Day 12: Leisurely bicycle tour of temples
Day 13: End Siem Reap
- 12 nights comfortable hotels, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 2 lunches
- Travel by private minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- 2019 itinerary
- Some activity in humid conditions
- Rural locations and city days
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 09 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.