- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda in Phnom Penh
- Marvel at the temples of Angkor in Siem Reap
- Traditional Apsara dance of Cambodia art performance
- Explore Merchrey “floating village”
Drive to Siem Reap, the seat of the Khmer kingdom between the 9th and the 15th centuries and the gateway to the ruins of Angkor. Explore the breathtaking Angkor Wat, the highlight of most Cambodian trips. Have your dinner while watching an apsara dance show. Visit the famous floating village of Mechrey by boat, cruising past a floating school, farms and houses. Learn more about how people live in this area. Be part of a blessing ceremony before catching a flight home.
Day 1: Phnom Penh arrival
Day 2: Phnom Penh sightseeing tour
Day 3: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap- Angkor wat - Dinner with Apsara
Day 4: Angkor Thom - Banteay Srei - Sunset at Prerup
Day 5: Siem Reap - Mechrey floating village - Phare Circus
Day 6: Siem Reap Departure
- 05 nights’ shared accommodation in a twin/double room with daily breakfast (check in and check out at around noontime)
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day on days of transfers and sightseeing tours
- All transfers provided by air-conditioned vehicles. Pickup and drop-off service
- Local, English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to museums and destinations mentioned on the itinerary. Phare circus show and apsara dance
- Private boat/ox-cart trip in and around Tonle Sap Lake
- SS for standard P1 2
- SS for superior P1 3
- SS for standard P3
- SS for superior P2
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Food and beverages (other than mentioned on the itinerary)
- Cambodia visas
- Additional transfers in case of any emergency
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.