Highlights20% off Today
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay.
Cambodia’s incredible beauty, fantastic food and unique culture are even better when combined with some ... Read More
SaveUS$ 352From US$ 1,375 US$ 1,100 9 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 13||Only 7 seats left|
- Angkor - Temple to temple walks exploring this vast, jungle-engulfed site.
- Elephant Valley Project - Walk with a herd of 'retired' elephants and support this unique project.
- Phnom Penh - Explore the capital on foot and uncover the dark history of the Khmer Rouge.
SaveUS$ 125From US$ 1,780 12 days View Tour
|Oct 28||10+ seats left|
|Dec 23||10+ seats left|
- Siem Reap - Explore the awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor.
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital.
- Chi Phat - Cruise along jungle-lined rivers in search of birds and wildlife in the Cardamom Mountains..
SaveUS$ 113From US$ 1,610 13 days View Tour
|Nov 24||10+ seats left|
- Siem Reap - Visit the spectacular 'Tomb Raider' temples of Angkor, a world heritage site..
- Phnom Penh - Explore the capital's cultural highlights, take a evening cruise down the Mekong River..
- Cookery Class - Take a tuk tuk ride to the local market to buy produce to use in a a cookery class..
Starting in the world-renowned jungle temples of Angkor, explore the famous temple complex before spending ... Read More
SaveUS$ 123From US$ 1,750 13 days View Tour
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in the buzzing capital.
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor.
- Tonle Sap Lake - Cruise to visit the floating village of Chong Kneas.
This short twin-centre adventure focusses on the iconic highlights of Cambodia. We discover the sights ... Read More
SaveUS$ 64From US$ 920 8 days View Tour
|Aug 9||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 25||10+ seats left|
- Explore Angkor Wat by bicycle with a licensed guide.
- Engage with local NGOs to learn about community development and social impact.
- Cycle from Siem Reap to Saigon across the Mekong Delta.
Cycle off the beaten path and explore the Cambodia and Vietnam more deeply on this ... Read More
SaveUS$ 158From US$ 2,255 16 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results