- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the journey from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville by road
- Relax and sunbathe by the beautiful beaches with typical Cambodian food
- Relish the local delicacies crab fricassee with green pepper, shrimp soup and grilled fish
On this tour you will enjoy the best seaside resorts, beaches and islands of Sihanoukville and Kep. Starting at Sihanoukville, you can explore the markets and meander through the city like a local. We will take you to beautiful uncrowded island where you can snorkel and enjoy typical Cambodian meals cooked by the locals.
Moving on to Kep along the Gulf of Siam you can learn about the remnants of French colonial architecture, taste the fresh sea food in the crab markets and visit the caves of the white elephants. You will also be visiting the world best pepper plantations where you get a chance to purchase green and red pepper.
Get a real feel for Cambodia's seaside through this short 5 day tour. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to the airport or to Phnom Penh. Please refer to our day to day itinerary to know more about the tour.
Day 1: By road from Phnom Penh or by plane to Sihanoukville
Day 2: Sihanoukville - Excursion to Ream beach
Day 3: Sihanoukville - Kampot - Kep
Day 4: KEP
Day 5: Kep - Phnom Penh or Hotel Transfer
- Accommodation in 3* hotels with daily breakfast
- English or French speaking guide
- Private transportation with AC vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Private boat at Ream Beach
- Lunch on day 2
- Back up support from Khuon Tour office
- Water and refreshment towels
- Local or International flights
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for different language speaking guide
- Bank fees (as charged by intermediate and overseas bank)
- Additional or alternative routing requested by guest
- Tips and gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for single room
- Save US$ 19+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.