- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Starts/Ends Phnom Penh, Cambodia/ Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Cruise around Phnom Penh on a bike tour.
- Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge at the Killing Fields and S21 museum.
- Head to Siem Reap and have dinner at the empowering New Hope restaurant.
- Take a tour of Angkor Wat at sunrise
Hit the highlights of Cambodia on this five-day escapade. Take a cycling tour around Phnom Penh, opt to see the sobering Killing Fields and S21 museum. Then, head to Siem Reap for a delicious dinner at New Hope, the option to see the Phare Circus, and an included sunrise tour of Angkor Wat. Cap it all off with a Big Night Out.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh
Day 3: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap
- Hotels (4 nts).
4 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD60-80 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal
- Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Glow Paint Party
- Siem Reap
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Angkor Wat sunrise tour (Siem Reap)
- Any international flights to Phnom Penh and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 18-to-Thirtysomethings Cambodia Mini Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 15 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 18-to-Thirtysomethings Cambodia Mini Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
18-to-Thirtysomethings Cambodia Mini Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 18-to-Thirtysomethings Cambodia Mini Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.